Everyone here at Distinctive Remodeling is focused on how to do things better and we do that by learning, all the time. Here are some examples of some educational opportunities that some of our team members have done or are scheduled to do.
- Eddie just returned from City of Industry, CA where he went through the first Dacor Live training session for dealers.
- Liam Sullivan just returned from Chicago, going through Jenn Air’s in depth training
- Leslie Cohen is going to the Extreme Sales Summit in Philadelphia next month
- Eddie and Matt Faro are going to the Remodelers Advantage Annual Summit in New Orleans next month.
- Eddie and Matt are also going to Kessick Wine Cellars training and dealer appreciation event in October.
- Michelle Bonds took Chief Architect’s Intermediate training series online
- Leslie taught a course at our showroom about selecting the right countertop
- Eddie taught a course at the showroom about designing wine cellars.
- We have Phil Smith, from Comfort Monster, and David Gregory, from Pinnacle Sales Group (our Vent A Hood rep) coming in to teach a seminar on proper ventilation next month.
- Kaitlyn Anderson, from Jenn Air, and Mike Molnar, from Audio Escapes will be joining us to teach a seminar on connectivity of the home and appliances in October at the showroom.
- Dacor’s Tiffany Candler and Gary Newton came to our showroom last week to train several members of our team about the new features of their line of appliances.
- Eddie went through training on the Panasonic Mini Split heat pumps before becoming a dealer this month.
Whether we are teaching a seminar or attending one, we are always learning newer and better ways to create great spaces for our customers.