To Our Distinctive Customers:
At Distinctive Remodeling, our customers are family. And like our family, during these extraordinary times we are committed to ensuring a safe and healthy environment. We have activated our preparedness plan, continue to monitor the rapidly evolving situation and are closely following the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines and recommendations on the steps we need to take to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
We are encouraging our team members to follow the CDC guidelines to protect themselves and our customers and we have taken numerous steps to ensure we can continue to get our projects done as quickly as possible.
- Cleaning all high touch areas such as door handles, conference room, waiting areas, desktops, countertops, keyboards and telephones no less than every day.
- Sanitizing restrooms with disinfectant and restocking with supplies including soap, paper towels and hand sanitizer.
- Advising our employees to suspend handshakes and physical contact with fellow employees and customers.
- Installed and run an air purifier to help keep air clean inside the office.
In the field:
- Encouraging our associates to closely monitor their health and well-being.
- Providing hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes to keep their work areas clean.
- Asking our associates to stay home if they or someone in their household are sick.
- Strict travel policy for our employees is in place, and we have canceled meetings with large gatherings.
- Partnering with our suppliers to prevent delays in deliveries to keep projects moving forward.
For Our Design Customers:
- We set up video conferencing to do design review meetings.
- We are setting up a virtual walk through video of our showroom to be able to virtually visit our showroom.
- Encouraging our customers to follow the CDC’s suggested hygiene practices to reduce the spread of the virus.
In everything we do, we are guided by one simple objective: taking care of our team and keeping you and your home safe. I personally want you to know that your health and safety is my top priority. Like most things in life, it comes down to quality communication. We will keep our circle of influence informed of our status and we hope you do the same.
Thank you for being a Distinctive family member.
Eddie Casanave, CGR, EIT, CAPS